The Perth ILJ welcomes submissions on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for submission:
- All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
- A submission is welcome as long as it fits within the general mandate of the Journal, as described on the journal information page.
- you have not and will not submit the work for publication in another journal until notified of the outcome of your submission to the Perth ILJ.
- Contributions should be e-mailed only in a soft copy to email@example.com, the subject of the mail being ‘Submission for Perth ILJ’. Biographical information is to be provided in a removable title page.
- All submissions are to be made via e-mail as .doc or .docx documents.
- Perth ILJ follows the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (3rd ed) style of referencing. Contributors are requested to comply with the same.
- All contributions should adhere to word limits as indicated below. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject without review manuscripts that exceed the word limit substantially.
- Contributors retain the copyright to their work.
- By submitting your work, you agree to your work being edited by the editors of the Perth ILJ as they see fit;
- By submitting your work, you agree to your work being peer reviewed; and
- By submitting your work, you agree to have your work, as edited, published in the Perth ILJ.
- Articles: 2,000-10,000 words
- Case Notes: 1,500-3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 500-2,000 words
For clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the Journal does not accept any fees from authors for publication.